Enjoy the highlights of the Muskoka area as we travel to gorgeous Algonquin Park to hike, swim and bask in nature!
- Group Ages 18+
One of the Best Hikes in Canada
WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING PRIVATE GROUP TOURS FOR 2-6 PEOPLE FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD OR SOCIAL BUBBLE!
Designed for the adventuresome hiker who’s up for a challenge, this trip is sure to impress! On this adventure we will hike “The Crack”- a famous 4 hour, 7km roundtrip trek ascending huge pink, grey and white granite/quartz rock formations. This hike takes its name from the dramatic, deep crevasse that forms walls on the sides of the trail towards the end of the hike. After getting through the crack, you arrive at an unforgettable panoramic lookout where several clear blue lakes can be seen framed by Georgian Bay jack pines.
On our way we will also visit French River Conservation Area, which features an interesting and accessible suspension bridge over the river.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a beginners hike. In order to summit in a timely manner, we suggest this trip for folks who are experienced in hiking/hiking uphill and comfortable going through a few tight spaces. Due to the rock terrain, sturdy shoes (ideally hiking boots) are necessary- especially if the weather calls for rain.
If you have any questions about this trip, reach out to us! You can also check out more info here: https://www.alltrails.com/trail/canada/ontario/the-crack-trail
Please Note: ALL TOURS ARE FINAL SALE Tickets can be transferred to another person. Please contact us at least 72 hours before your purchased tour date to reschedule and we will do our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability in the event of rescheduling. We do not offer refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- 6:45am – Departure from Christie Station. Note: if your tour is on a Sunday, the subway does not start running until 8am, shuttle busses run down Yonge Street and Bloor Street, increasing your travel time slightly.
- 11:00am – Arrival and registration at the park
- 11:15am – Begin our hike! Followed by time to relax on a beautiful view of the Georgian Bay, We will take our lunch here
- 4:30pm – Visit the French River
- 6:00pm – Dinner together
- 9:00pm – Expected arrival time to Toronto, Christie Subway Station
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Masks/Face Coverings – Guests will be asked to wear masks while inside our vehicle. We ask that guests provide their own masks. If you have a medication condition that prohibits you from wearing a mask, please advise us of this before your trip. We will ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE while inside the vehicle.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
Appropriate clothing for hiking, closed toe shoes, sunscreen, bug spray. Please check the weather for the Killarney Park region beforehand. You can leave unnecessary items in the van if needed. You should also bring snacks, lunch and enough water for the day.
Transportation there and back in a comfortable minivan, guided hike(s) and admission/parking at Killarney and French River Parks.