Visit beautiful Algonquin Park this summer and enjoy hiking, swimming and beautiful look-out points!
Discover this Sacred Place!
Come discover our newest destination! Bon Echo is located near Kaladar, Ontario and is home to Mazinaw Lake- Eastern Ontario’s deepest lake with a beautiful 100m rock face with fascinating indigenous pictographs viewable by boat.
Bon Echo is located about 3 hours north-east of Toronto and your guide Javier will be doing all the driving so you can relax and take in the scenery! Once we arrive at the park, we will begin our trip with canoeing on Mazinaw Lake ($20 per person, cash only) that brings you up close to the pictographs and will give you an appreciation for the park and its geographic/ecological features.
After canoeing, we will embark on the High Pines Trail, a moderate 1.7km loop that flows through a variety of forest environments. We’ll then have a chance to refuel, relax and have a swim at a sandy beach with a wonderful view of Mazinaw Rock. This tour is the perfect balance of nature appreciation, learning and physical activity that we are so excited to share with you!
Please Note: ALL TOURS ARE FINAL SALE Tickets can be transferred to another person. Please contact us at least 72 hours before your purchased tour date to reschedule and we will do our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability in the event of rescheduling. We do not offer refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- 7:45am – Departure from Christie Subway Station. Note: if your tour is on a Sunday, the subway does not start running until 8am, shuttle busses run down Yonge Street and Bloor Street, increasing your travel time slightly.
- 11:30am – Arrival and registration at the Visitors Centre
- 12:30pm – Canoeing on Mazinaw Lake
- 2:00pm – High Pines Trail hike
- 3:15pm – Relax, refuel and time at the beach
- 4:45pm – Depart for Toronto.
- 5:30pm – Dinner in Cloyne, Ontario
- 9:30pm – Expected arrival to Toronto, Christie Subway Station
Transportation there and back, guidance and admission/parking at Bon Echo Provincial Park. The boat tour, canoe rental, food and snacks is NOT included.
Appropriate clothing for hiking (close toed shoes and clothes to match the local weather that day)
- Bathing suit (optional) and towel
- Bug Spray
- Snacks/Lunch and plenty of water/refillable water bottle