Explore the area of Collingwood, Ontario and spend time at adorable Blue Mountain Village with Toronto EcoAdventures.
- Suitable shoes for hiking and the weather
- Weather appropriate clothing: winter parka, warm socks, hat, scarf, gloves, layered clothing, winter boots, snow pants highly recommended
- Water bottle (refillable recommended)
Explore the Natural Wonders of Ontario!
Explore one of the natural wonders of Ontario, where the water is turquoise and the forest surrounding it is snowy and peaceful.
Explore one of the natural wonders of Ontario, where the water is turquoise and the forest surrounding it is snowy and peaceful. The Bruce Peninsula is located on Georgian Bay and this trip is a great opportunity to take a day to explore the areas magnificent beauty in the winter- without the large crowds that flock to its cliffs during warmer months. We will also be stopping by the quaint historic town of Wiarton (home of Wiarton Willie!) as well as Inglis Falls, which looks completely different in winter, transformed by ice and snow. Toronto EcoAdventures welcomes you to come out and enjoy the winter on our Bruce Peninsula day trip! To make your expereince more enjoyable we offer snowshoe rentals for $15.
- 7:45 a.m. – Departure from Christie Station
- 10:45 p.m. – Arrival at Inglis Falls
- 1:00 p.m. – Our winter hike begins at Bruce Peninsula National Park
- 4:00 p.m. – We get ready to go back to Toronto, with a stopover in Wiarton
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner at Rockford Restaurant in Rockford, Ontario *not included
- 9:00 p.m. – Expected arrival time to Toronto
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Masks/Face Coverings – Guests will be asked to wear masks while inside our vehicle. We ask that guests provide their own masks. If you have a medication condition that prohibits you from wearing a mask, please advise us of this before your trip. We will ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE while inside the vehicle.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.