Visit beautiful Algonquin Park this summer and enjoy hiking, swimming and beautiful look-out points!
- Participant Ages 18+
We all need time at the beach!
Pinery Provincial Park is truly a unique place. It protects the largest remaining tract of Oak Savanna and one of the largest freshwater coastal dune ecosystems in Ontario. This is our most relaxed eco-adventure with plenty of time to enjoy the sandy beach.
We will be hiking through one of the many hiking trails in the park during our day trip. Our 2.6 km route takes us through the Oak Savanna to a gorgeous lookout point. After our hike, we will have leisure time on one of the most beautiful beaches in Ontario, where you will feel like you were in a tropical country!
As a bonus, we will visit the picturesque town of Grand Bend, where we will have the chance to have a beverage and a snack (not included in the price of the tour) at one of its many restaurants, get ice cream or simply walk around and take pictures of the town.
Please Note: ALL TOURS ARE FINAL SALE Tickets can be transferred to another person. Please contact us at least 72 hours before your purchased tour date to reschedule and we will do our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability in the event of rescheduling. We do not offer refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- 7:45 am – Departure from Christie Subway station
- 10:45 am – Arrival at the park
- 11:00 am – Beginning of our hike (1.6km)
- 11:30 am – Relaxing time at the beach
- 4:00 pm – Snack stop in Grand Bend (not included)
- 5:00 pm – Departure back to Toronto.
- 8:00 pm – Arrival at Christie Subway Station.
Transportation to and from Pinery Provincial Park, guided hike, admission/parking at the park.
- Appropriate clothing for hiking (close-toed shoes and clothes to match the local weather that day)
- Bathing suit (optional but highly recommended for the beach!) & towel
- Bug Spray
- Snacks, lunch and sufficient water
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
1. Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
2. Masks/Face Coverings – Guests will be asked to wear masks while inside our vehicle. We ask that guests provide their own masks. If you have a medication condition that prohibits you from wearing a mask, please advise us of this before your trip. We will ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE while inside the vehicle.
3. Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
This tour is “rain or shine”. But of course, in the event of inclement weather (severe thunderstorms etc.) we will contact you and to either re-schedule the tour or refund the deposit.