Designed for the adventuresome hiker who’s up for a challenge, this trip is sure to impress!
Algonquin Park Hiking + Swimming Adventure
Discover the Wild Ontario
Algonquin Park has a rich history of being an endless source of inspiration for artists, nature lovers and outdoors enthusiasts.
On this road trip, we will make several stops along the way there so you can take the best pictures and appreciate the magnificent views. Once we arrive at Algonquin Park, we will head to Rock Lake to do a spectacular 5 km hike where we will be able to appreciate a couple of smaller lakes after we reach a lookout which is one of the most scenic points of the park, where we will take our lunch. Afterwards, we will have leisure time to swim at a hidden beach in Rock Lake. If the Algonquin Park beach is not available due to bad weather, we will do the legendary Track & Tower Trail 8 m hike with a lookout with a jaw-dropping view.
On the way back we will stop for dinner at one of the most emblematic places of Ontario Webers Burgers (vegetarian options available).
Note: If the weather is perfect, we will have the option of switching the 5km hike for canoeing. Instead, we will canoe ($25 extra for the canoe rental, cash only) and swim for 3 hours, plus do a shorter 2km hike after.
Please Note: ALL TOURS ARE FINAL SALE Tickets can be transferred to another person. Please contact us at least 72 hours before your purchased tour date to reschedule, and we will do our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability in the event of rescheduling. We do not offer refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
Algonquin Park Swimming And Hiking Itinerary
- 7:45am – Departure from Christie Station. Note: if your tour is on a Sunday, the subway does not start running until 8 am, shuttle busses run down Yonge Street and Bloor Street, increasing your travel time slightly.
- 11:30am – Arrival and registration at the park
- 12:00pm – Begin hiking Algonquin Park! Followed by swimming/time to relax on a beautiful lake
- 4:30pm – We get ready to go back to Toronto
- 6:00pm – Dinner together in the iconic Webers restaurant (not included)
- 8:45pm – Expected arrival time to Toronto, Christie Subway Station
Transportation there and back In a comfortable minivan, guided hike(s) and admission/parking at Algonquin Park.
Appropriate clothing for hiking, closed toe shoes, sunscreen, bug spray, bathing suit/towel and a hat (recommended). Please check the weather for the Algonquin Park region beforehand. You can leave unnecessary items in the van if needed. You should also bring snacks, lunch and enough water for the day.