Come discover our newest destination! Bon Echo is located near Kaladar, Ontario and is home to Mazinaw Lake- Eastern Ontario’s deepest lake.
- Participant Ages 18+
Discover the wild Ontario
Algonquin Park has a rich history of being an endless source of inspiration for artists, nature lovers and outdoors enthusiasts. In the Fall, the park is transformed by a transition period of leaves changing colours and offering one of the most awe-inspiring spectacles on the planet , making it a special time to visit. It is also the best time of year to spot moose!
In this road trip we will do several stops along the way there so you can take the best pictures and appreciate the magnificent views. Once we arrive to the park we will do a 5km hike and we will visit the Algonquin Visitors Centre, where there is a museum, education centre and lookout point.
Please Note: ALL TOURS ARE FINAL SALE Tickets can be transferred to another person. Please contact us at least 72 hours before your purchased tour date to reschedule and we will do our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability in the event of rescheduling. We do not offer refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- 7:45am – Departure from Christie Station. Note: if your tour is on a Sunday, the subway does not start running until 8am, shuttle busses run down Yonge Street and Bloor Street, increasing your travel time slightly.
- 11:30pm – Arrival and registration at the park
- 12:00pm – Begin our hike! Followed by time to relax on a beautiful lake or a shorter hike and a canoe adventure! ($20 extra to be paid at the park for the canoe rental)
- 4:30pm – We get ready to go back to Toronto
- 6:00pm – Dinner together in the iconic Webers restaurant (not included)
- 9:00pm – Expected arrival time to Toronto, Christie Subway Station
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Masks/Face Coverings – Guests will be asked to wear masks while inside our vehicle. We ask that guests provide their own masks. If you have a medication condition that prohibits you from wearing a mask, please advise us of this before your trip. We will ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE while inside the vehicle.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
Transportation there and back In a comfortable minivan, guided hike(s) and admission/parking at Algonquin Park.
Appropriate clothing for hiking, closed toe shoes, sunscreen, bug spray, bathing suit/towel and a hat (recommended). Please check the weather for the Algonquin Park region beforehand. You can leave unnecessary items in the van if needed. You should also bring snacks, lunch and enough water for the day.