Algonquin Autumn Adventure
- Participant Ages 13+
Discover the wild Ontario
Algonquin Park has a rich history of being an endless source of inspiration for artists, nature lovers and outdoors enthusiasts. In the Fall, the park is transformed by a transition period of leaves changing colours, offering an awe-inspiring spectacle to visitors. This is a very special time to visit the park- it is also a great time of year to spot moose!
On this road trip we will do several stops along the way there so you can take the best pictures and appreciate the magnificent views. Once we arrive to the park we will do a moderate hike (5-8km in length).
Please Note: ALL TOURS ARE FINAL SALE Tickets can be transferred to another person. Please contact us at least 72 hours before your purchased tour date to reschedule and we will do our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability in the event of rescheduling. We do not offer refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- 7:45am – Departure from Christie Station. Note: if your tour is on a Sunday, the subway does not start running until 8am, shuttle busses run down Yonge Street and Bloor Street, increasing your travel time slightly.
- 11:30pm – Arrival and registration at the park
- 12:00pm – Begin our hike! We will have time to relax and eat your packed lunch or snacks
- 4:30pm – We get ready to go back to Toronto
- 6:00pm – Dinner together in the iconic Webers restaurant (not included)
- 8:30pm – Expected arrival time to Toronto, Christie Subway Station
Transportation there and back in a comfortable minivan, guided hike(s) and admission/parking at Algonquin Park.
Appropriate clothing for hiking, closed toe shoes, snacks, lunch and enough water for the day. Please check the weather for the Algonquin Park region beforehand. You can leave unnecessary items in the van if needed.