Bon Echo Fall Adventure
- Participant Ages 18+
Discover this sacred place!
Come discover our newest destination! Bon Echo is located near Kaladar, Ontario and is home to Mazinaw Lake- Eastern Ontario’s deepest lake with a beautiful 100m rock face with fascinating indigenous pictographs viewable by boat. The Fall is an amazing time to visit Bon Echo and appreciate the colour of the leaves.
Bon Echo is located about 3 hours north-east of Toronto and your guide Javier will be doing all the driving so you can relax and take in the scenery! Once we arrive at the park, we will begin our trip with canoeing on Mazinaw Lake ($25 per person, cash only) that brings you up close to the pictographs and will give you an appreciation for the park and its geographic/ecological features.
After canoeing, we will embark on the High Pines Trail, a moderate 1.7km loop that flows through a variety of forest environments. We’ll then have a chance to refuel, relax and have some time at a sandy beach with a wonderful view of Mazinaw Rock. This tour is the perfect balance of nature appreciation, learning and physical activity that we are so excited to share with you!
Please Note: ALL TOURS ARE FINAL SALE Tickets can be transferred to another person. Please contact us at least 72 hours before your purchased tour date to reschedule and we will do our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability in the event of rescheduling. We do not offer refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- 6:45am – Departure from Christie Subway Station. Note: if your tour is on a Sunday, the subway does not start running until 8am, shuttle busses run down Yonge Street and Bloor Street, increasing your travel time slightly.
- 11:30am – Arrival and registration at the Visitors Centre
- 12:30pm – Canoeing on Mazinaw Lake
- 2:00pm – High Pines Trail hike
- 3:15pm – Relax, refuel and time at the beach
- 4:45pm – Depart for Toronto
- 5:30pm – Dinner in Cloyne, Ontario
- 7:45pm – Expected arrival to Toronto, Christie Subway Station
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Masks/Face Coverings – Guests will be asked to wear masks while inside our vehicle. We ask that guests provide their own masks. If you have a medication condition that prohibits you from wearing a mask, please advise us of this before your trip. We will ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE while inside the vehicle.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
Transportation there and back, guidance and admission/parking at Bon Echo Provincial Park. The canoe rental, food and snacks are NOT included.
Appropriate clothing for hiking (close toed shoes and clothes to match the local weather that day)
-Bathing suit (optional) and towel
-Snacks/Lunch and plenty of water/refillable water bottle