Bruce Peninsula Fall Adventure
- Participant Ages 13+
Discover The Bruce Peninsula
Nestled between Georgian Bay and Lake Huron, the Bruce Peninsula is home to one of the UNESCO World Biospheres and is one of the most breathtaking places of Canada with unique rock formations, abundant wildlife, ancient trees and crystal clear turquoise waters. Best of all it is only a 3.5 hour drive from Toronto and our guide will be doing all the driving so you can relax and take in the scenery! Once we arrive at the Bruce Peninsula, your guide Javier will lead you on a hike to explore some notable geographic features of the park, followed by a late lunch/dinner at local restaurant on the way back to Toronto (not included in price).
- 7:45am– Departure from Toronto at Christie Subway Station. Note: if your tour is on a Sunday, the subway does not start running until 8am, shuttle busses run down Yonge Street and Bloor Street, increasing travel time slightly.
- 10:30am– Arrive at Inglis Falls
- 12:30pm– Arrival at Bruce Peninsula National Park. Start our hike towards “The Grotto”.
- 1:30pm Arrival to The Grotto. This is easily one of the Bruce Peninsula’s most popular spots- and for good reason! The Grotto is a mesmerizing rock formation featuring a large, intricate cave with pools of fresh clear water (google it!). We will be here for approximately 3 hours- so this would be a good place to have any lunch and snacks you brought with you while enjoying breathtaking views. We will hike back to the parking lot from here.
- 4:30pm– Depart from the park.
- 5:30 pm Dinner en route.
- 9:00 pm Expected arrival in Toronto, Christie Subway Station
Please Note: ALL TOURS ARE FINAL SALE Tickets can be transferred to another person. Please contact us at least 72 hours before your purchased tour date to reschedule and we will do our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability in the event of rescheduling. We do not offer refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free.
Please wear appropriate clothing for hiking (close toed shoes like running shoes or hiking boots). Please check the weather for the region beforehand. You can leave unnecessary items in the van if needed. You should also bring snacks, lunch and enough water for the day!
Transportation there and back in a comfortable minivan, guided hike(s), admission and parking at Bruce Peninsula National Park.