Designed for the adventuresome hiker who’s up for a challenge, this trip is sure to impress!
Muskoka Ultimate Adventure
- Participant Ages 18+
Experience all sides of Muskoka
If you like taking pictures, this tour is for you! You will have plenty of opportunities to get incredible shots.
Muskoka is one of the most emblematic places in Canada. During this adventure, we will be visiting 3 of the most spectacular places of this iconic region:
High Falls: Considered the Niagara of the North, we will be standing safely very close to the waterfall so you can feel its power. Here we will also hike to Potts Falls, a smaller but equally charming waterfall, as a bonus.
Hardy Lake: This 7km mostly flat hike will take us around one of the prettiest lakes in Muskoka, and the highlight is the famous Boardwalk where you will take the most “Muskoka Picture” you can imagine.
Snowshoes are recommended during this hike, they are not mandatory, but they help. You can bring your own, or we offer rentals for $15.
Huckleberry Rock Lookout: Here, we will be standing on some of the oldest rocks on earth, and we will hike to the most scenic lookout of this region that offers an impressive view of Lake Muskoka.
- 8:45am – Departure from Christie Subway Station (outside the Tim Hortons)
- 10:10am – Arrival at Hardy Lake Provincial Park, where we will embark on our 7km hikes with plenty of photo opportunities. We will eat lunch (not included) halfway through the hike.
- 1:45pm – Arrival at Huckleberry Lookout, where we will hike 2 km in total, and we will see a jaw-dropping lookout overlooking Lake Muskoka
- 3:45pm – Arrival at High Falls, where we will see 2 of the most picturesque Waterfalls of northern Ontario.
- 6:00pm – Dinner together in one of the restaurants in the surrounding area (not included). Location of dinner decided as a group according to dietary restrictions.
- 8:00pm – Expected arrival time to Toronto
- Suitable shoes for hiking and the weather
- Weather appropriate clothing: winter parka, warm socks, hat, scarf, gloves, layered clothing, winter boots, snow pants highly recommended
- Water bottle (refillable recommended)