Chasing Waterfalls: Niagara Escarpment
Discover Southern Ontario!
Waterfalls have captured humans attention for millennia… there’s just something magical about them, right?
Fortunately, a short drive outside of Toronto brings us to the Niagara Escarpment, which is home to dozens of beautiful waterfalls to explore all year round.
On this trip we will explore the southern part of the escarpment; visiting 3 falls in the Hamilton/Dundas area, before arriving at Niagara Falls in the evening. You’ll get to enjoy waterfalls as well as some active time hiking through the woods.
This road trip is the perfect mix between adventure, nature and discovery of small communities. There will be countless opportunities to take great pictures or simply to lose yourself in the beautiful scenery that this trip has to offer.
Please Note: ALL TOURS ARE FINAL SALE Tickets can be transferred to another person. Please contact us at least 72 hours before your purchased tour date to reschedule and we will do our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability in the event of rescheduling. We do not offer refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- 8:45 a.m. – Departure from Christie Subway Station
- 10:00 a.m. – Stopover at Sherman Falls
- 11:00 a.m. – Visit to Tiffany Falls
- 12:00 p.m. – Visit to Albion Falls
- 2:00 p.m. – Arrive in Niagara Falls – participants typically have dinner here (not included)
- 6:00 p.m. – Depart Niagara for Toronto
- 8:00 p.m. – Arrive back to Christie Subway Station, Toronto
– Comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes, sunscreen, bug spray, water and snacks.
– Please check the weather in the area before your upcoming trip. If the weather is rainy or it has been recently raining, the waterfalls area can be very muddy!
– Please choose your footwear/clothing accordingly!
Transportation there and back in a comfortable minivan, guided hikes and admission/parking to the conservation areas.