See the impressive waterfalls of southern Ontario, including those in the Hamilton/Dundas area, Devil’s Punch Bowl, and Niagara Falls.
- Suitable shoes for hiking and the weather
- Weather appropriate clothing: winter parka, warm socks, hat, scarf, gloves, layered clothing, winter boots, snow pants highly recommended
- Water bottle (refillable recommended)
Explore the Natural Wonders of Ontario!
Explore one of the natural wonders of Ontario, where the water is turquoise and the forest surrounding it is snowy and peaceful.
The Bruce Peninsula is located on Georgian Bay and this trip is a great opportunity to take a day to explore the areas magnificent beauty in the winter – without the large crowds that flock to its cliffs during warmer months.
We will also be stopping by the quaint historic town of Wiarton (home of Wiarton Willie!) as well as Inglis Falls, which looks completely different in winter, transformed by ice and snow.
Toronto EcoAdventures welcomes you to come out and enjoy the winter on our Bruce Peninsula day trip!
- 7:45 a.m. – Departure from Christie Station
- 10:45 p.m. – Arrival at Inglis Falls
- 1:00 p.m. – Our winter hike begins at Bruce Peninsula National Park
- 4:00 p.m. – We get ready to go back to Toronto, with a stopover in Wiarton
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner at Rockford Restaurant in Rockford, Ontario *not included
- 9:00 p.m. – Expected arrival time to Toronto